This is not just filler – although fillers do an excellent job of revolumising, re-contouring and reshaping the face, there is now a movement towards developing solutions that stimulate the natural tissue and encourage collagen regrowth – and this is what PROFHILO does, long after the original product has been degraded by the body.
PROFHILO certainly seems to have the effect of jump-starting the body’s own rejuvenation process.
PROFHILO slowly evolves the patient’s own tissue, without creating immediate volumisation or augmentation and because of this action, the result is a better quality and more elastic dermis, which fills and volumises naturally. PROFHILO literally engages with the body’s receptors and causes collagen stimulation; a much more natural reaction.
There are 5 points on the face that influence how we look and by injecting these area’s there is direct improvement of the elasticity of the skin across the whole area, improving wrinkles.
The treatment is given one month apart. A further treatment can be performed 2 months after the second treatment should there be higher levels of ageing present.
Hand before Profhilo injections
• What is Microblading?
• Kit – getting to know the tool of the trade
• Client Medical Consultation & Patch Test
• Contra Indications for Microblading
• Client Consultation Card
• Before Care Instructions and Form
• Microblading Aftercare Form
• Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin
• Blood Borne Pathogens
• Face Shapes
• Fitzpatrick Scale
• Colour Wheel and Colour Theory
• Anaesthetic Numbing Cream
• Legislation that affects your business – use laptop to go into and read legislation that is highlighted in training manual and assess how it affects our business
• General Salon Health and Safety and Hygiene – walk through daily cleaning ritual with student
• How to Measure and Shape the Brows –Fail-safe technique
• Hair Patterns and Hair Plan
• How to Microblade step by step
• Live model