LIPOCONTRAST, A NEW TECHNIQUE MORE EFFECTIVE FOR FAT REDUCTION
THE REVOLUTION OF LIPOCRYOLISIS
CLINIPRO is on the move and presents a new process for local fat reduction in different áreas: LIPOCONTRAST. It is a fat reduction device based on a cryolysis advanced technology: thermal contrast lipolysis.
LIPOCONTRAST is indicated for local fat reduction (including fibrous fat) on different zones (waist, flanks, abdomen, love handles, lower back, upper back, hips, thighs, knees, gynecomasty, double chin and arms) through multisized applicators.
Depending on the adipose tissue thickness and to the expected result, 1 to 3 sessions will be necessary with an aprox. interval of 4 weeks between each one. The duration of each session is 60 minutes.
The fat tissue is positioned into a special transducer and subjected to a triple thermal shock (heat – cold – heat) according to very precise time, speed, temperatures and energy rates protocols and piloted automatically through several software.
THE EFFECT AND CONSEQUENCES
The effect produced is almost immediate. Some fat cells are disabled during the session while others will be eliminated within 2 or 3 weeks.
After only one session, more than 30% of the treated fat tissue can be eliminated. According to those datas, LIPOCONTRAST implies aprox. 33% results improvement compared with normal cryolysis procedure.
Rapid results: aprox. 80% of the final result available within 20 days.
- After being subjected to the Lipocontrast triphasic thermal shock, some fat cells are immediately disabled and will be eliminated within a few days
- others fat cells enter in severe apoptosis phase and will be progressively eliminated within a few weeks.
The new LIPOCONTRAST procedure (also called thermal contrast lipolysis) results in:
- a faster and better fat tissue reduction compared with normal cryolysis procedure
- increased effectiveness on fibrous fat
- avoids traumatic experience of invasive method such as liposuction
- prevents from contiguous tissue damage that can occur with radiofrequency, ultrasounds or lasers.
The results – which can take only 28 days to show (3 x quicker than Cryolipoysis) are astounding as seen in the before and after images below.
Furthermore, they are backed up with full clinical trials: