Advanced Anti-Ageing Skin Treatments
Mesotherapy skin Conditions Treated:
- Loss of glow
- Dull skin
- Loss of tone & elasticity
- Loss of volume
- Superficial lines & wrinkles
- Hair thinning
- Stretch marks
About the treatment
Mesotherapy is a non surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning. Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting Hyaluronic Acid directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin). This nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by promoting the production of collagen and elastin and stimulates your skin’s metabolism. Using Mesotherapy for over 10 years at our accredited award winning Laser and Skin Clinic our clients have described their skin as looking ‘plumper, hydrated, radiant, glowing and firmer’ after a course of mesotherapy injections.
How much does treatment cost?
Mesotherapy prices will vary and depends on the size of the area treated and amount of product used. Pricing starts from £150 per treatment. Discounts on packages are also available with Buy 3 Get 1 Free.
How does Mesotherapy work?
- The procedure involves tiny superficial injections of Hyaluronic Acid directly into the epidermis and mesoderm (middle layer) this helps to nourish and rejuvenate, boost cell activity and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- After a course of Mesotherapy injections your skin will look hydrated, glowing, radiant and firmer.
- For Mesotherapy to be most effective a course of 4-6 treatments are recommended at 2-4 week intervals
- There may be some superficial swelling and signs of tiny needle marks after treatment which will settle in 24-48 hours. This may take a little longer around the eye area so clients may need a little recovery time.
Benefits of Mesotherapy treatment
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area
- Treats all skin types safely
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS
Depending on the nature of your hair loss we can give you a consultation advising you of how many treatments to achieve regrowth. We treat men and women of all ages. Please call us for a consultation so that we can advise each client individually.
After running the beauty clinic for the last 7 years, I have learned that a combination of treatments gives the desired effect of a face lift. For example, having the Hifu treatment which can target the neck, jaw lines and lower face, the device does not give you access to above the lip or frown lines. By combining the Hifu and a touch of Botox we can give the desired effect of a truly amazing face lift (it can take 10 years off your age). I suggest a consultation with myself (Yvette) to ascertain the best results for you. This service is free of charge.
4 tiny drops of Botox above the lip can create an amazing cupids-bow lip. The cost is £75. It is easy, simple and no pain! The pair of lips you have always wanted. In addition, it also removes lines above the lips.
This is the result of 4 drops of Botox above the lip to give a very natural appearance – subtle but sexy!
I have included this diagram showing points at where Botox can be administered. Our Botox doctor can offer a FREE consultation to establish you needs here at the beauty clinic.